Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
The Bishop’s Lenten Appeal (BLA) is the primary means of support for more than 40 ministries, programs, services and charitable works of our Diocese, including:
- Youth, Campus and Young Adult Ministries
- Vocations and Seminarian Education
- Office of Catholic Schools
- Office of Marriage, Family and Respect Life
- Office of Catechetics/Religious Education
- Catholic Charities
- Evangelization Initiatives
- Spanish Apostolate
- Multicultural Ministries
- Permanent Diaconate Program
The 2018 BLA theme, Living in Faith ~ Giving in Gratitude, encourages us to live our faith by following the teachings of the Church, and by generously revealing our thankfulness for the gifts God has given us.
Together, let us renew our commitment to be grateful stewards so the Lord’s work will continue to flourish in our Diocese.
Please prayerfully consider making a gift to the BLA today!
Please be assured of my prayers for you and your family. May Our Lord Jesus bless you throughout the sacred Season of Lent and always.
Sincerely in Christ,
Most Reverend Michael F. Burbidge
Bishop of the Diocese of Arlington